Zoom! Whitening: A Remedy That May Work
Let’s face it: many of us dream of having whiter teeth. The problem is there are so many whitening products and treatments out there these days that finding a solution is no easy business. If you're looking for a speedy treatment that delivers results, Zoom! whitening may be perfect for you.
What exactly is Zoom! whitening?
Zoom! is a professional whitening treatment offered by over 15,000 dental clinics worldwide. A growing number of people are choosing Zoom! for its quick results.
How does it work?
Zoom! has a whitening agent that is similar to hydrogen peroxide. It makes its way into the enamel, breaking down stains without harming the teeth.
What does the treatment involve?
- Unlike most over-the-counter treatments, your dentist will first ensure that your entire gum area is protected with a special shield before treating the teeth.
- Your dental professional will then apply Zoom! whitening gel to your teeth, ensuring that every tooth is treated.
- If you wish to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home, your dentist can provide you with a personalized whitening kit so you can apply the treatment yourself.
Are there any other benefits?
People love Zoom! for its results, but believe it or not, the advantages don’t stop there:
- The treatment is painless.
- We will supply you with a touch-up kit to take home with you, so if your whitening ever fades slightly, you can brighten it up in no time.
- Teeth can get whiter after just one treatment.
- The treatment only takes just over an hour.
Is Zoom! suitable for everyone?
What’s great about Zoom! whitening is that almost everyone can benefit from it. However, if you’re under the age of 13, pregnant or lactating, whitening treatments are not recommended.
Fort McMurray’s Teeth Whitening
Zoom! whitening has become a favourite among our dental professionals and patients at River City Dental Clinic in Fort McMurray. We love nothing more than seeing our patients leave the clinic smiling.
For more information on Zoom! whitening or to book an appointment, please contact us at our clinic in Fort McMurray.