Dental Emergencies in Fort McMurray
A dental emergency is never a welcome experience. Fortunately, you can rely on our welcoming dental office for your dental emergencies. Fort McMurray’s River City Dental Clinic treats dental emergencies with kindness and respect, and we can often alleviate the pain the same day. Our staff will be sensitive to your needs. We understand that receiving immediate, quality care is of the utmost importance.
River City Dental Clinic in Fort McMurray offers professional care for dental emergencies. We have four dentists at our practice. This means you can receive treatments quickly while also benefiting from our integrity and expertise. Your comfort is a top priority no matter the reason for your visit, and sedation is available to help alleviate anxiety.
Our Services for Dental Emergencies in Fort McMurray
Emergencies can arise at any time. We provide emergency dental services in Fort McMurray for a lot of problems, including:
- Broken or chipped tooth: We can provide you with treatments to repair your chipped or broken tooth. Our dentists are experienced in providing treatments like bonding, crowning, dental filling etc. and can help you get a perfect set of teeth.
- Knocked out tooth: If you have a knocked-out tooth, it is essential to get a root canal to protect the rest of the tooth inside the gums. We can help you ease the pain and avoid future problems by offering professional treatment to lower your pain and provide comfort.
- Partially dislodged tooth: Injuries on your tooth can cause it to get dislodged. It can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. Don’t stress if you have a partially dislodged tooth because our dentists are equipped and prepared to help you recover. We can help
- Severe tooth pain: Toothache can be very irritating and affect your ability to work and focus. The worst thing about it is that it can spread to nearby regions and even cause headaches. We can help you minimize the pain and even provide the proper treatment so that you can enjoy your day comfortably.
- Lost filling or crown: Did you lose your crowns or the filling? Come to us, and we will help you put it back. If you want, we can even hook you up with new ones. Our dentists are always ready to help you with your dental emergencies.
- Soft-tissue injuries: Our dentists are prepared to deal with all your soft tissue injuries in the gum. We can offer the proper treatment and over-the-counter medications that can help you ease the pain and recover from the problem.
Visit our Fort McMurray dental office as soon as possible for any type of dental emergencies. We make every effort to see emergency patients the same day.